Jenny
New Jersey

Jenny from New Jersey asked

Adult only All inclusive

I am looking for a great adult only all inclusive with a night life on the beach. any suggestions would be great- Thank you in advance

The Caribbean

Steve

Jenny,

Depending on what you are looking for, I recommend that you look at a few chains.  First, decide whether you're interested in the Caribbean or Mexico.  

The Caribbean is generally a little bit more expensive and can be harder to reach.  The easiest spots to reach from the Northeast are generally Jamaica or Punta Cana, DR.  In Jamaica, there is a Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay property that is only about 20 minutes from the Montego Bay airport.  The Secrets chain is targeted at adult US travelers with US TV, brands, etc.  The Wild Orchid is a little more expensive than the St James because it is closer to the restaurant area (the standards are the exact same).  DR has some Secrets resorts as well, but if you are looking for something that is more relaxing then I'd suggest Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana .  This is a smaller more boutique resort, but also more expensive.  If you like a place that is much more lively from a party perspective then check out Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa.

Probably the easiest place to reach in Mexico is Cancun/Rivera Maya.  If you like a place that feels a lot like South Beach then I'd highly recommend Secrets The Vine Cancun (it's called the Vine because they also specialize in wine).  If you prefer a more traditional resort then two very nice properties at Secrets Akumal Beach (just opened this year) or Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun (has some of the best service and food that I've had anywhere).  There is also another Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya which is quite intimate and has incredible service and food.  Finally, if you are looking for a more value resort, the Photoventura Hotel Valentin is a very nice resort.  

Jenny
Thank you so much Steve. I really appreciate it!!!