Valerie

Texarkana (Texas)

What is your favorite restaurant in Texarkana (Texas)?

Heading to Texarkana (Texas) and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Mary

We drive through Texarkana (Texas) every summer and stop at Bryce's Cafeteria for lunch. I have only eaten at this one place in Texarkana, but our family likes it enough to make it our annual tradition. We never go to cafeterias usually, so it's fun and different for us. The food is old-school southern style comfort food. My favorites that I have tried are fried chicken livers, squash casserole, and their seasonal fresh peach pie. Yum! My daughters love being able to go through the line and choose whatever looks good to them. To me, it seems like a step back in time; an institution for the long-time Texarkana residents. 

1. Texarkana (Texas) (city)
  2. Bryce's Cafeteria (restaurant)

Alexandra from Glen Rose, Arkansas

If you enjoy BBQ, I suggest you try Big Jake's . Some of the best BBQ I've ever eaten!

Mark Anthony from Texarkana (Texas)

Pecan Point Brewing Company (Downtown) is a good place to check out.  Good food and local brews without too much of a Down South "Bubba" feel. The Twisted Fork Grill & Bar for light food and wine and live music.  I hear Ironwood Grill is good, but I haven't checked it out yet.  People around here rave about it.  I've just moved here for work after several years in Houston and Pecan Point reminds me most of Austin or Houston.

1. Pecan Point Brewing Company (restaurant)
  2. Twisted Fork Grill & Bar (restaurant)
  3. Ironwood Grill (restaurant)