Tehran

What's the best neighborhood in Tehran for a first time visitor?

I've never been to Tehran and I'm a little overwhelmed by all the hotel options. I'd like to stay in a hotel that is central and gives me good sense of what Tehran is like. I'd love to know where locals tell their friends to stay when they visit, and why those areas and hotels are special. thanks!

Sanaz from Tehran, Iran

Try to stay in Niavaran, Farmanieh, Tajrish, Zafaraniyeh neighbourhood. These are the most beautiful and less crowded parts of the town and you will love your stay. As there is a lot of traffic, if you stay in Tajrish area you can also take metro to more central parts for visiting the grand bazzar, museums and older parts of the town.

1. Niavaran (attraction)
  2. Farmanieh (attraction)
  3. Tajrish (attraction)
  4. Zafaraniyeh (attraction)

Mahsa from Tehran

I recommend you Espinas Hotel Persian Gulf because it is located in the center of Tehran and you can access to different part of the city and that area is full of locals:). Furthermore, I’ve heard that guests were really satisfied with its service quality and staff behavior.

Hope you will enjoy your stay in Tehran.

Feel free to email me if you need more information: mhs.asln[at]gmail.com 

1. Espinas Hotel Persian Gulf (hotel)

Shokouh

You are right. There are many hotels in Tehran. If you want to stay in a 4* hotel, Asareh Hotel is a good choice. And if you search for a 3* Hotel, I recommend Marlik HotelMarlic. I plan my Trips always with a travel agency, because they recommend the best price, hotel, airport and itinerary.

1. Tehran (attraction)
  2. Asareh Hotel (hotel)
  3. Marlik Hotel (hotel)

Alireza from Tehran

if u want to see the hole city i offer u bame tehran its right beneth the mountain there is high quality hotel near the place called esteghlal hotel

Minoo from Tehran

Hi Katie

I think best Hotel for staying in Tehran is Espinas Hotel Persian Gulf. This Hotel has good location.but I think you should now its really expensive Hotel.

http://treep.ir/city/tehran/hotel

that our website, if you liked any Hotel let me know I would help you

1. Espinas Hotel Persian Gulf (hotel)