Katie from Los Angeles asked

What is your favorite restaurant in Tannum Sands?

Heading to Tannum Sands and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Tannum Sands

Jeyme from Tannum Sands

In less than 2 weeks there will be a new Wine and Tapa's bar "Tapas de Vino". With a Latin Menu and views overlooking the water, you'll really enjoy it. I've done a walk through and it's going to be amazing. Tannum Sands is a beautifully peaceful place and there are many great organic cafes, namely Say Espresso  Bar (great food), Delicio Organics (cafe), and LiveFit Bar (smoothy cafe). The Surf Club is also right on the water and have great pub-style meals to offer. The most popular place to dine is the Tannum Sands Hotel, they have a lovely atmosphere (again, great pub-style meals) and heaps of fresh seafood on the menu as well.