Karen

Tallahassee, Seattle

63 Year old and 7 Year old great nephew.

Have plenty of time. Want to relax and take it easy. Budget good. Visiting friends in Sedro-Woolley. Week there and week back. 2 weeks visiting. Itinerary  suggestions?

A week is not a lot of time to drive from Tallahassee to Sedro Woolley  You would be driving 6 or 7 hours a day and would not have much time to see anything along the way.  I don't think there is much point in suggesting a route - you are not going to be relaxing if you only have a week to do this drive.  The initial problem is that going north out of Tallahassee there's no direct interstates.  You have to get to I-65 toward Birmingham (Alabama) and then I-40 to Memphis I-24, I-57, I-64 St. Louis, I-70 Des Moines, I-29 Sioux City, I-90 Rapid City Billings and Spokane  You won't have time to even visit Yellowstone.

1. Tallahassee (city)
  2. Sedro Woolley (city)
  3. Birmingham (Alabama) (attraction)
  4. Memphis (city)
  5. St. Louis (city)
  6. Des Moines (city)
  7. Sioux City (city)
  8. Rapid City (city)
  9. Billings (city)
  10. Spokane (attraction)