Oona
Valencia

Sydney

Bungee Jumping in Sydney

Hi. Where is good place to go bungee jumping in Sydney? I will go there for New Years with friends and we stay 7 days. We never do so we want to try!

Rory from Taupo

I don't think there are any options in Sydney. AJ Hackett in Cairns is the best known operation in Australia, but that's a long way away! It'd be easier to jump on a flight to Queenstown in New Zealand and go there!

1. Cairns (city)
  2. Queenstown (city)

Victor from Blue Mountains

Hi Oona, 

There's no bungee jumping locations anywhere near Sydney. There's plenty of opportunities for adventure sports one hour west of Sydney in the Blue Mountains: abseiling, canyoning, base jumping, paragliding & rock climbing.

There's 2 locations for bungee jumping in Queensland near Brisbane at  Gold Coast & also at  Cairns further up north. 

1. Cairns (city)
  2. Gold Coast (city)

Scala Dei from Realmonte

Aleks

I'm quite sure it is illegal in the state of NSW, which is were Sydney is.

Rob from Costa Rica

Hi there, as far as I am aware there is no place to do bungee jumping in the Sydney area. Maybe in the Blue MountainsBlue Mountains but I am not so sure. It's more a New Zealand thing, sorry I couldn't help further

1. Blue Mountains (attraction)
  2. New Zealand (country)