Poonam
Allentown

Switzerland, Northern Italy, Liechtenstein, Milan, Zurich

Need a 10 day itinerary in Switzerland and northern italy

What is the best way to plan 10 full days in Switzerland and maybe travel to northern Italy and or Liechtenstein.
Also we will be mostly using the trains to get around. Can somebody suggest the best way to divide the days.
Also is Milan and Liechtenstein worth visiting or will it be too rushed to cover all these areas.
We will be flying in and out of Zurich. Thanks

Claudia from New York City
It depends on your interests when it comes to choosing the places to visit. This is what I would do if I were to fly in and out of Zurich when visiting Switzerland and Northern Italy:

1. Zurich (city)
  2. Lake Como (attraction)
  3. Lugano (attraction)
  4. Lucerne (city)
  5. Liechtenstein (attraction)

I would get a Swiss travel pass from Eurorail. From there you can make your travel plans. Look into Hostels.

stephanie from Nixa
Of course there are many things to love about Italy but I would skip Milan unless you are wanting to have a fancy shopping experience