How to explore places in Geneva

I want to travel to geneva for 4-5 hours and want to cover the top most tourist attaction in geneva like jet d'eau, reformation wall, broken wall sculpture, flower clock... please suggest me how to start from the airport and see all these mentioned places, Moreover after seeing all these places I need to catch the train from geneva to lausanne. So suggest me the best possible way to cover all these places starting from the airport and ending towards the train station leading to lausanne in the cheapest price. Thank you in advance.

Switzerland

Celine from Geneva, Switzerland

You can get a free tpg ticket at the airport, valid for one hour. From there you can take a bus to the United Nations Office at Geneva, stop to have a look, and then use the same tickets to go to the lake.  

From the lake, cross Pont du Mont-Blanc to see the jet d'eau and the flower clock on the other side.  

Continue towards the old town and the cathedral, you will find the parc with the reform wall and the university. From there you can walk back (if you have enough time), or take a bus to the train station. 

I don't know of this included all the points you want to see, but it shouldn't take more than 3 hours.