Mary Lucia
Madison, Ms

St Lucia, St Barthélemy

St Bart's or St Lucia?

My husband and I are booking an anniversary trip to either St Lucia or St Bart's. Can you give me hotel recommendations for both? We are looking for all inclusive and close to or on the beach. Smaller and Adult only resorts. Thanks!

Jeanette from Wichita Falls

Ti Kaye Village is a beautiful small all inclusive (optional) resort. The little cottages are nestled along a cliff with gorgeous views. You have to take a stairs down to the black sand beach, but then you can grab a kayak and explore some beaches near by. Snorkeling off the beach is a treat, we saw our first sea turtle on the right side of the bay. The food is amazing and seeing their spice/ herb garden by the kitchen proved to us the chef cared what he served.

1. Ti Kaye Village (hotel)

Liv from Cape Cod

My vote is for St Barthélemy! The beaches are stunning and never crowded which is perfect for an anniversary trip. The island is intimate and an overall relaxing place to be. 

1. St Barthélemy (attraction)