Abul asked

Hilton hotel

Make me a drive plan with overnight stay

St. Louis (Missouri) Niagara Falls (Canada)

Mary from Leicester
It is polite to add 'please' when you make a request. :-/
The route below is around 770 miles with an estimated driving time of 11.5h without traffic congestion, roadworks, rest stops or navigation errors.
1. From St. Louis take the I-70 north-east, passing through or near Vandalia (Illinois)Terre Haute (Indiana) and Cloverdale (Indiana)
2. When you reach the western outskirts of Indianapolis take a right onto the I-465 around the southern and eastern edge of the city before rejoining the I-70 east.
3. Follow the I-70 eastwards, passing through or near Richmond (Indiana)Dayton and West Jefferson (Ohio). When you reach the western outskirts of Columbus take a left onto the I-270.
4. Follow the I-270 around the western and northern edge of Columbus then take the I-71 north.
5. Follow the I-71 north, passing through or near Mansfield (Ohio)Ashland (Ohio) and Seville (Ohio)
6. Leave the I-71 shortly after Windfall and go east on the I-271, passing through or near Richfield (Ohio)Peninsula (Ohio)Macedonia and Mayfield Heights before taking the I-90 eastwards.
7. Follow the I-90 east, passing through or near Plymouth (Ohio)PlateaWestfield (New York) and Hamburg (New York).
8. In the southern outskirts of Buffalo take the I-190 westwards. Leave the I-90 at junction 9 to cross the US and Canadian borders via the Peae Bridge.
9. When you have passed through Candian border control continue on Queen Elizabeth Way to Niagara Falls.
The midway point is roughly Dayton, Ohio. You can look on the official Hilton hotel website to find suitable Hilton hotels in the area: 
https://www.hilton.com/en/locations/usa/