Bajwa asked

Itinerary for 11 day Spain tour

I’m planning a solo 11 day trip to Spain (from India) in April..I’ve been to Madrid a couple of years back..My tentative schedule is flying to Barcelona and staying there for 4 nights..would like to spend rest of the days (7 days) exploring Andalusia ( a mix of beach and city destinations) please suggest the itinerary and transportation and whether renting a car in Andalusia a good idea? Should I add Mallorca ? Thanks!

Spain

Hi Bajwa,
April is a great time to visit Spain. Personally I would not add Mallorca, you'll need at least 7 days to really checkout Andalusia.
To save time I suggest you take a flight from Barcelona to Seville Museum of Fine Arts or Malaga (Ryanair offers low-cost daily flights to both destinations - journey time approx 1 hour 45 mins) You can travel by train or car but it will take a lot longer and cost the same or more. Maybe spend a couple of days in Seville and then rent a car there. Cordoba (Spain) Grenada and Ronda are worth exploring as is Cadiz 
Malaga old town is lovely and worth an afternoon There are great beaches all along the south coast but, one of the best ones is called Bolonia on the Costa de la Luz near Tarifa 

Bajwa
thank you so much, Maria for the wonderful response!

Maria
You're very welcome. Have a lovely trip. I forgot to mention a little white town called Frigiliana, near Nerja. Definitely worth a visit and nearby you can go hiking in the National Park of the Sierras de Tejeda

1. Seville Museum of Fine Arts (attraction)
  2. Malaga (city)
  3. Cordoba (Spain) (city)
  4. Ronda (city)
  5. Cadiz (city)
  6. Malaga (city)
  7. Bolonia (city)
  8. Tarifa (restaurant)