Dahlia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Southeast Asia, New York City, Kuala Lumpur

What's the cheapest way to travel to New York from Kuala Lumpur?

Hi all, does anyone know the cheapest route to fly to New York from Malaysia? A day or two layover in any city wouldn't be a problem.

Jenna from Oakville, Ontario

Hey there Dahlia! 

I am not sure about getting from New York to Kuala Lumpur, depending on your age though, if you're under the age of 25 I swear by StudentUniverse.com you will find that all the prices are about half of the other websites. 

Another suggestion would be to consider flying into Bangkok or surrounding countries around Malasia and flying Air Asia or Nok Air the rest of the way to save some money. The flights can sometimes be arond $9 USD. It is absolutely crazy! 

I travelled through South East Asia for 4 months and have tons of great tips, if you're interested... feel free to check out my blog: http://giveforgranted.com/category/asia/

I hope this helps! :) - Jenna 

1. Kuala Lumpur (city)