Ellen
Bristol

South America, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Central America

cheap return flights

Can anyone tell me where to find cheap flights from the UK to Mexico? Dates Flexible, want a cheap deal! Travelling Oct or Nov 2014 Also it needs to be flexible in terms of return dates, or at least have an option to reschedule return flights for as low a fee as possible. 

Thinking of flying back from Elsewhere in South America, Maybe Buenos Aires or Rio.

Karen from London

I surprisingly got a great flexible fare on British Airways/American Airway recently via STA Travel. London Buenos Aires, Bogota to Miami and back from Boston to London all for £1000. They turned out to be far cheaper than anything I could find online through the various flight search engines like skyscanner with the added benefit of being able to change the flight dates once I'd left the UK. I don't usually use them as I'm not a student or eligible for any youth fares but recommend calling them for a quote in case they can help you like they did me.

1. Bogota (city)
  2. Miami (city)
  3. Boston (city)

Gordon from Ojai

For flexibility I think Adioso is one of the best options. They allow you to search based on the way you think/talk. So you can search "UK to Mexico in 3 months"

Sarah

I can suggest you www.skyscanner.net, www.travelcenteruk.co.uk, and www.lastminute.com to book your flights for cheap price. And also these travel agents have very helpful customer service.

Alyson from Indiana

www.skyscanner.com is a great resource when looking to book international flights. It compares prices from 12 different websites and updates the prices minute-by-minute so you're sure to get the best price. Since your travel dates are flexible, try to book flights on weekdays Mon.-Thurs. rather than weekends when prices are higher. If you plan on flying back from a different location and that date is also flexible, I would recommend booking one-way tickets. You'll save money that way and have more freedom. 

Julie from York

Hi Ellen, it's worth checking KLM/Air France via Amsterdam/Paris. They do some cracking deals if you don't mind a quick plane change :) There's also the plus point of UK regional airport connections into Schiphol/Charles de Gaulle. Have a fab trip.

Katherine from Santa Monica

Use google.com/flights. Click on the bar graph below and it will show the rates over a period of time so you know what your options are.

Ross from Manhattan Beach

I like meta search sites:  www.Skyscanner.com , www.Vayama.com , and www.kayak.co.uk 

Marnie from Conflans-sur-Anille

Hello Ellen, I usually go on edreams, then check out the times and prices that suit me, then go directly to the airline site. This is how we travelled to Brazil, on Air France, it was perfect, Paris to Rio return for under 1000 euros