S

South America, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia

3 week Itinerary for Brazil, Bolivia and Peru

I was wondering if anyone has itinerary ideas for 3 weeks in South America. 

Ideally I would like to spend 10 days in Brazil and 10 days between Peru and Bolivia. 

Rachel from Kuwait City

Make sure to spend up some in Valle Sagrado it is amazing and worth every day you spend in the area.  We spent 9 days and didn't feel like it was too long.  

1. Valle Sagrado (attraction)

Emily from United Kingdom

I can't advise on Brazil but Peru and Bolivia are fab countries - you can certainly cover some ground in 10 days although I would say that I spent 6 weeks in these countries and still felt rushed and not able to see it all. I would imagine you would fly from Brazil - let's say into La Paz and make your way over to Lima to fly out. From La Paz you would be insane not to visit the Uyuni Salt Flat, very much a highlight of Bolivia. You can do 4 day jeep tours in the region and visit some INCREDIBLE scenery (see some of my photos http://wp.me/p280ye-IY). I would seriously consider it at the expense of some other great places because it blew me away. After that you would probably need to head into Peru - go via Puno and you can do a whistle stop visit to Lake Titicaca - the highest lake in the world with awesome man-made islands of reeds where the locals have lived for hundreds of years. From there head straight to Cusco for a tour of the stunning Valle Sagrado where there are lots of inca ruins to investigate then of course take a day trip to the unmissable Machu Picchu. This would probably easily eat up 10 days! If you do fancy spending longer and want some more inspiration let me know! x

1. Peru (attraction)
  2. Bolivia (country)
  3. La Paz (city)
  4. Uyuni Salt Flat (attraction)
  5. Puno (city)
  6. Lake Titicaca (attraction)
  7. Cusco (attraction)
  8. Valle Sagrado (attraction)
  9. Machu Picchu (attraction)