SC
Petaling Jaya

Singapore

Is it safe to walk around Mustafa Centre late at night?

Thanks to Anthony Bourdain, I found out that Mustafa Centre is open 24/7. I want to go there, but I don't know if I'll have time to go earlier in the day.

Is it safe for ladies to be there alone say, after 10 p.m.? 

Gan

Yes.

Gal

Yes it is. it will busy after 10 and you will not be by yourself  

Ryan from Rowland Heights

First off, Singapore is generally a very safe country--I have not encountered any place I would consider unsafe during my 4 months living there as an expat.

The Mustafa Shopping Centreis open 24 hours and I have been there a few times, even during the late hours. I have always seen adults of all demographics, both tourists and locals, every time I have been there. There was never a time where I personally felt unsafe or felt it would be unsafe for anyone. This is a well-known shopping center so there are always people here. But I would always recommend to be cautious with your bags and stay aware of your personal belongings, no matter where you are!

1. Singapore (country)
  2. Mustafa Shopping Centre (attraction)

Wes from Singapore

Yes it's very safe.  

Rodger

Singapore, is safe as?

No problems  at all

Tauseef

Yes, you can walk anywhere anytime in singapore. It is very safe.

Janelle from Charleston

Yes.  Singapore is one of the safest places on Earth.  There is little to no crime, and violent crime against women is virtually unheard of.  The punishments are so severe that they are a major deterrent to antisocial or criminal behaviour.

1. Singapore (country)