Sathish
Chennai

Singapore, Malaysia, Chennai

Best options to reach Singapore from KL

Anyone knows what's the website to book tickets from KL to Singapore are? I'd be staying in KLCC, so any station nearby would help. Also, I'm opting for a night train to cut short on the hotel expense!!! Any suggestions on the coach to book or a particular night train that'd reach Singapore in the morning. Else, I can extend my stay in KL to the next morning and reach Singapore by bus too. Suggestions and recommendations is what I'm craving for now as the D-day is nearing!

Patricia from Petaling Jaya

From KLCC, you can take a LRT to KL Sentral and then get on an overnight train to Singapore. You'll be in Singapore in the morning. 

1. KL Sentral (attraction)

Sajil

You can travel via train or Bus. Train would be nice as it reach in the morning in Woodlands, Singapore as bus would normally reach here early in the morning.

You can also book  flight and you can check in in Kuala Lumpur Central Station itself.

Sajil

1. Woodlands (attraction)
  2. Kuala Lumpur (city)

shekar from India

The route is quite scenic so bus isnt out of the question but train timings are listed here:

http://www.seat61.com/Malaysia.htm#Singapore_-_Kuala_Lumpur_-_Penang_-_Bangkok

Joshua from Malaysia

If you would like to get to Singapore in a hurry, it's best to book a flight from Airasia.com, Jetstar.com, or Malindo.com, just choose the best one for your needs.

1. Singapore (country)