Adam

Sihanoukville, Phu Quoc, Vietnam, Cambodia

Recommendations on chill beaches in Cambodia

My wife and I will be visiting Cambodia and Vietnam this April and May. We're interested in finding a beautiful, secluded beach to spend a few days, most likely in Cambodia. From my research Koh Rong and Koh Rong Samloem look like great options. Any tips on which is better, or other beaches that would be good to consider? I'd rather avoid any place that will be crowded with tourists or is covered with resorts. (I've also heard Phu Quoc Island in Vietnam is nice, but was warned by a friend that it's getting pretty built up.) Thanks! 

Mike from Nottingham, United Kingdom

Phu Quoc is a nice island and it is easy to find yourself a beech to your, if you are going to be around Sihanoukville  I would head down to Otres Beach . It is easy to find nice accomodation there relatively cheaply. Just set back from the beech are some nice bungalows in a secluded setting. I would avoid Sihanoukville beech and Koh ring if you don't want crowds. There are also the Com Dao Islands in Vietnam, if you want a secluded spot. Flying there is a little pricey, but it is the proper dessert island experience.

Or desert island experience even!

1. Phu Quoc (city)
  2. Sihanoukville (city)
  3. Otres Beach (attraction)

Nga

i recommend Phu Quoc beach in Vietnam because of its pristine beauty and world class resorts. You can find some wonderful views that you can't catch at any other place in the world. so you should consider to visit Phu quoc for at least 2 days.

1. Phu Quoc (city)