Lise
Huntsville

Seychelles

Where to go?

Hello fellow travelers, I will be going to Cape Town S.Africa in 2021 for 3 weeks and would like also go to the Seychelles while there for 4 days as this is going to be a once in a life time trip. I understand Mahe is a good place to go to but are there any other islands that are recommended? I mostly enjoy snorkeling, good restaurants and a reasonable hotel to stay in. I know this is a rather remote area and do not know anyone who has ever traveled there. I am always ready for new adventures and would like to see as much as possible while there. Thank you in advance.

Peter from Berlin
Just 4 days (3 nights) to snorkel and find some good restaurants?
The Seychelles deserve at least 2 weeks. When you still belong to the dying group of people who can (and like to) read, you must try "Essential Seychelles" on Lonely Planet.
Try to pick something closer to Cape Town, e.g. Victoria Falls. From there cross the bridge to Livingstone in Zambia. You'll absolutely love the wild! Feel free to ask me any time. I have lived and worked on 4 continents, and more than 10 countries.

Daniela

Hi Lise, generally people stay for one week in Seychelles due to flight schedules. Visit as many islands on daytrips as you can; the island is small and easy to navigate. You will find the daytrips useful to pass the time over a week long stay.