Wendy
Kuala Lumpur

Seoul

What is the weather like in Seoul during December?

I plan to visit Seoul for the first time coming December month (approx 7th to 13th Dec).

Will the weather be extremely cold? 

Is there any suggestion itinerary to be share with me? I would like to include visiting one of the ski resort in my itinerary.

Leonard from Minneapolis

Cold and damp. Pack appropriate clothes for the weather! Seoul can be pretty miserable in the winter. Plan on spending a lot of time indoors.

MinSoo from Seoul, South Korea

High 1 Resort resort is the the largest slope in S.Korea at the moment. December is alright but it gets really cold in Jan/Feb

1. High 1 Resort (attraction)

Bomi

It will be cold and sometimes get snowy. I would say it would be similar to Chicago but milder. However, you have to look up the weather before leaving for Seoul as it varies.

Yunhee from Seoul

In December, usually the weather is minus degree celsius and snowing sometimes. Even though the actual temperature would not be under -10 (C), it usually feels much colder than that because of strong wind.