Luisa

Seoul

Itinerary and Other Related Inquiries about Seoul

Hi! I'm from Philippines! Will be traveling to Seoul, South Korea this December 15-18,2017 together with my 9 officemates. May I ask if it's worth it to visit Nami Island during this dates and other tourist places like Petite France and Garden of the Morning Calm? Also, can someone provide us a good itinerary guide during our stay? Will be arriving at Incheon around 12 in the afternoon and will be traveling to our accommodation by then. So what's the best place to visit around 2 in the afternoon onwards?; We have 2 whole days to roam around the city and our flight back on the fourth day will be around 9 in the evening. We like to visit Bukchon Hanon and witness the guards changing at the Palace and also, shopping! 🤣 Our budget is 700USD per person (including the food expenses). Then, can someone also advise us what kind of clothes to bring? Thank you so much! Hope to hear from you guys!

Claudia from New York City

Believe it or not, I went to Nami Island and Petite France!  A few of my traveling companions were Korean drama enthusiasts and wanted to see where the scenes from Winter Sonata (Nami Island) and Beethoven Virus (Petite France) were shot. I had 10 nights in Seoul.

I wouldn't recommend both places if you only have 3 nights in Seoul unless you are a K-drama enthusiast. There is so much to see and do in Seoul. Bukchon Hanok Village, Changdeokgung Palace and Huwon, Namdaemun Market, Hongdae shopping street are some of the attractions I enjoyed. Most of my time there was spent in cafes/restaurants, shopping and eating street food. 

It will be cold in December. You'll need winter clothing and don't worry if you didn't bring enough. Seoul is a shopper's paradise. You can always find winter clothes and boots there at bargain prices.

1. Nami Island (attraction)
  2. Petite France (attraction)
  3. Seoul (city)
  4. Bukchon Hanok Village (attraction)
  5. Changdeokgung Palace and Huwon (attraction)
  6. Namdaemun Market (attraction)
  7. Hongdae shopping street (attraction)