I'm looking for a safe clean place to stay in Seoul that isn't too pricey. Any suggestions on the best budget hotels?
There are several budge models in Korea. Koreans would consider it as love motel but in fact, they are quite clean and pleasant. Those motels are all over the city. Also, there are plenty of hostels that are extremely clean. You should check out those hostels. One of them are owned and run by the government, near Chung Moo Ro station (subway line 3) and it is very clean and convenient - close to Myung Dong.
Up to your budget. Motels and boutique hotels are also clean and safe. Motel is $45~65 per day and boutique hotel is $100 generally.
- check your budget! ($$~$$$)
- Seoul doesn't have enough *****Hotel or ***Hotel. even hostel.
- Now days seoul had so many illegal "house share service" (Airbnb, Kozaza...etc)
- but dont worry about accommodations.
- you can eaily find your hotel for shoe string budget. (from ibza~, ramada, marriott, hyatt, intercontinental brench....) and airbnb
- if you need hostel or public share house, then go to Hong Ik university area. there are so many ppl just like you,.
Found it, along with more answers. i'd stay at Saerim Hotel again any time. http://www.trippy.com/question/Seoul-Where-to-stay-in-Seoul-Downtown
I have only travelled through Seoul, but was originally staying on my way back from London and found amazing places at low rates through AirBnB - use this link and save $20 - www.airbnb.com.au/c/ebigalk?s=8
If you travel a fair bit, you ought to see this - www.save-on-travel.com
I've answered that question here before. Can't remember the name and I'm on a tablet or I could find it more easily. I'll update you if i can find it.