Kimmy

Seoul

Beauty Salons Skincare

I am traveling to Seoul today and wondering if anyone knows really good skincare places. I have some places in mind and it would be good if someone has recommendations as well! I am going mainly for the beauty/skincare purpose :)

Thank you!

Juli from New York City

Try the spa at Juno Hair in Cheongdam, Seoul. The Juno Salon is a huge salon in the middle of the district and the salon and spa is on the third floor. There was even a K-drama filmed in that salon/spa about hair stylists competing for glory. :) 

I believe they are using Thalgo products these days, which can be fragrance heavy. However, their facials are great and include shoulder/back/hand/arm massage. 

If you're looking for treatments or procedures for skin, try the dermatology clinic down the street - Mirror Cosmetic Clinic. They can do dermatology/aesthetic procedures there, and I've had some done with great results. It should be right above the Tom N Toms Coffee It is right at the corner of Cheongdam Intersection (the four-way intersection in Cheongdam.) Every cab driver knows where it is if you say "Cheongdam sagori." 

1. Juno Hair (attraction)
  2. Mirror Cosmetic Clinic (attraction)
  3. Tom N Toms Coffee (restaurant)

Christina

Hi, Kimmy. 

For skincare, I enjoy visiting this place in Myeongdong. It's right at the center of the city so the location is very nice. It's called Skinspa (Skinspa). 

1. Skinspa (attraction)