Pamela asked

Best vortices?

Me and an old dog.

Sedona

Matt from Allentown, Pennsylvania
I lived 2 years in Sedona in the 80s and have made several trips back since then. I was into the New Age scene but never really embraced the whole vortex craze. I've been to many of them because I enjoy hiking and exploring the terrain, but can't attest to any supernatural phenomena. I get my enjoyment from the plain natural phenomena.
I'd put Cathedral Rock at the top of the list.  To hike to the base of the spires, take the trail off Back o Beyond Road. But for the best photo ops, go to Red Rock Crossing (either side of the creek).

My personal favorite is Bell Rock. There is a route you can climb/scramble to get to the top, but it's only for those who are in good physical shape and not afraid of heights.

Airport Mesa is easy to access and is a favorite of many. Great vistas from the Airport Loop and Sedona Vista trails.
Boynton Canyon is gorgeous. If you're a hiker, take the trail to the Birthing Cave for some epic views.
The Post Office near the intersection of 89A and 179 is a "negative" vortex. Nothing particularly scenic about it, just thought I'd throw it in there because it is often mentioned.

Lori

I like cathedral rock or bell ..I took my dog on both.