Beth
Greensboro

Sedona

Best things to do in Sedona besides hiking?

We are in our mid sixties and are not particularly interested in hiking (will do some easy ones) so what is best to do in and around Sedona? Will have a car and don't want to miss anything the week we are there at the end of Oct

Nancy from Hagerstown, Maryland

A fun thing to do is a jeep tour.   They have several.  You have a driver and get to see some awesome scenery.

Conner from Centerport, New York

Hey! I went to Sedona to study yoga for a month at 7 Centers Yoga Arts, if your interested in yoga I recommend checking them out. Also be sure to check out oak creek, I'm not sure if your into swimming in a chilly river but it is quite refreshing! We had a lot of fun swimming in it! 

1. 7 Centers Yoga Arts (attraction)

Brooks from Phoenix

Have you thought about treating yourself to a spa? My wife loves Mii amo, she always comes back in a great mood and relaxed. 

1. Mii amo (hotel)