Phil
Seattle

Seattle

What is Seattles best pizza?

Ive tried a lot of pizza and been in Seattle close to 6 months now and still looking for the best pizza.

Angel from Seattle

I agree it is tough to find a great pizza in Seattle... I like Proletariat Pizza in White Center and Stellar Pizza, Ale, & Cocktails in Georgetown.

1. Proletariat Pizza (restaurant)
  2. Stellar Pizza, Ale, & Cocktails (attraction)

BryAnn from Bainbridge Island

Pegasus Pizza & Pasta in West Seattle is amazingly good! We've been going there for 25 years, even after moving, we make special trips to Pegasus! 

The crust is a bit on the thick but airy side with a good crunch on the very bottom. MUST have the shredded pepperoni! All this come with a wonderful trip to Alki beach!

1. Pegasus Pizza & Pasta (restaurant)

Craig from Savage

My wife and I loved Serious Pie.

1. Serious Pie (restaurant)

Spencer from Los Angeles

Finding good pizza in Seattle is easier said then done if you're used to east coast pizza! I lived in Queen Anne and liked Pagliacci Pizza. Also recommend Serious Pie, which is part of Serious Pie & Biscuit, which is really legit and great for brunch on the weekends. 

1. Pagliacci Pizza (restaurant)
  2. Serious Pie (restaurant)
  3. Serious Pie & Biscuit (restaurant)

Molly

If you can afford to splurge Serious Pie has the best pizza,but it still can't beat New York.

1. Serious Pie (restaurant)

Mark from Budapest

Serious Pie is worth trying.    Pizza is obviously a matter of 'taste/style' preference but this stuff is good!   Get the truffle and cheese for sure.

Kaaren

Needless to say...it depends.  Tom Douglas's Serious Pie has ranked #1 for a while.  But Delancey - 1415 NW 70th Street, Seattle, WA should be checked out!

1. Serious Pie (restaurant)
  2. Delancey (restaurant)

Perry from Rockwood, Oregon

I'm going to have to go with Tom Douglas's Serious Pie. The sweet fennel sausage, roasted pepper, and provolone pie is life-changing! :)

Chef Perry
www.simplysmartdinnerplans.com

1. Serious Pie (restaurant)

Jeff from Seattle

I like Via Tribunali on cap hill and Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria - Westlake in columbia city. Neapolitan style pizza

1. Via Tribunali (restaurant)
  2. Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria - Westlake (restaurant)