Aerin
Santa Barbara

Seattle

Unique-to-Seattle restaurants that are good for dining solo?

It turns out that I'll have a day to myself during an upcoming trip to Seattle. Where are the best restaurants to eat by myself? Looking for something a little more relaxed and not packed with great food options that are unique to the city!

Angie from Standale, Michigan

The Local 360 on 1st in Belltown has the best food in the city.  Every time I find myself in Seattle, I make it a point to go there.  Try anything with the fried chicken and the PBJ Bon Bons!

1. Local 360 (restaurant)

Wendy from Gig Harbor, Washington

Try Matt's in The Market right in the Pike Place Market.  Any of Tom Douglas's restaurants are great too:  Dahlia LoungeLolaPalace Kitchen.  Have fun!

1. Matt's in The Market (restaurant)
  2. Pike Place Market (attraction)
  3. Dahlia Lounge (restaurant)
  4. Lola (restaurant)
  5. Palace Kitchen (restaurant)

Shannon from Vancouver

If you haven't been to the market yet, there are a lot of great options there, you can eat while you walk around and look.

I always hit up Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt (best yogurt in the world) and Piroshky Piroshky.

1. Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt (restaurant)
  2. Piroshky Piroshky (restaurant)

Marvin Paul from Milpitas

If the rumors are true Paseo Caribbean Restaurant re-opened. Worth the wait in line and it is usually the first place I have to go in Seattle (don't tell my aunt.)

1. Paseo Caribbean Restaurant (restaurant)

Tracy from Portland, Oregon

I recommend Artusi near Capitol Hill - great ambiance, small tables or bar seating, delicious food, inventive cocktails!

1. Artusi (restaurant)

Seattle has a great dining scene!  Check out Cafe Campagne near Pike's Place.  It's one of my favorite restaurants of all time.  Breakfast/lunch is amazing-try the stupendous croque madame or Ouefs en Meurette.  Both are amazing.  The bar is small (seats maybe 4 people) and the place is really cozy and friendly, so you will have an enjoyable time dining solo.

1. Cafe Campagne (restaurant)

Peter from Munich

Hi Aerin,

you should try Pike Place Market. This is a famous place for Seattle and there are all kind of restaurants there or pretty close. Also in the Fremont Neighborhood there are a lot of nice restaurants, but I dont have any specific recommendation for you unfortunately.

1. Pike Place Market (attraction)
  2. Fremont Neighborhood (neighborhood)