I was just there and I can't think of a better city to hang out with a bunch of friends. See if any of these appeal to you:
- Savannah Slowride – this is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen—it’s basically a big table with stools and at each stool is a set of pedals to make it ride like a bike. You can actually pedal and drink at the same time (Savannah allows open containers, believe it or not). You can even do a pub crawl on it
- Segways – this isn’t as original but it might be fun to do a Segway tour of the city together
- Kevin Barrys Pub is a lot of fun—great Irish pub with all kinds of fun Irish bands
- I can’t think of anything more fun than to take a “Haunted Tour” with a group of college friends and the ones in Savannah are a blast. It’s a very, very haunted city! “Ghosts and Gravestones” is an excellent one to go with!
- There are lots of companies in the area that charter boats—why not go in on one together and see Savannah by water? Here's a suggestion to get started:http://www.savannahboatcharters.com