Sardinia

Hotels in Sardinia

I'll be visiting Sardinia for a couple days and will be spending a night there.  Are there any hotels or particular neighborhoods that I should look into?  I'll be going with friends, so something group-friendly :)

Andrew from Minneapolis

Forte Village - Castello has magnificent views, excellent service and clean and comfortable rooms. It's impossible not to relax here. Sardinia is such a stunning country and this resort really lets you take it all in.  

The views from L Ea Bianca Luxury Resort are just astonishing, too. Each room looks out over the ocean.

Faro Capo Spartivento is another hotel with the most incredible view of the ocean from every side. The white walls and bedding really make the view of the blue ocean stand out.

Hotel Abi D'oru is welcoming and warm and reflects the beauty of Sardinia and its people.

If you need to grab some snacks or anything, Civic Seafood, Meat and Cheese Market is a must.  It's a market teeming with fresh local foods, including a wide variety of unique cheeses like ricotta mustia and furasado cheese.