Andrea
Portland

Andrea from Portland asked

Best things to do for a fun girl's weekend in Santa Fe?

Nearly the whole country divides me from my best girlfriend. She in Michigan and I in Oregon, we would like to meet in the middle for a girls weekend. I've always wanted to see Santa Fe, NM. How can a couple of girls have a good time in Santa Fe?

Santa Fe (New Mexico)

Caleb

Best place for the two of you to begin: Canyon Road Contemporary Art in Santa Fe. I'd recommend getting a few drinks and then heading over there. You can easily stop by all the galleries in one day if you go quickly. End your day of art (or Santa Fe Plaza shopping) with a soak at Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa

Mary
Take a raft trip!

Matt from Santa Fe

Ten Thousand Waves or Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa but the local events change by season so depending on where you are here that can vary greatly.