Katie from Los Angeles asked

What's the best neighborhood in Santa Clarita for a first time visitor?

I've never been to Santa Clarita and I'm a little overwhelmed by all the hotel options. I'd like to stay in a hotel that is central and gives me good sense of what Santa Clarita is like. I'd love to know where locals tell their friends to stay when they visit, and why those areas and hotels are special. thanks!

Santa Clarita (California)

Dakotah from Santa Clarita

If you are looking to stay in a centrally located hotel in Santa Clarita I would recommend the Hyatt Regency Valencia. It is located directly across the street from out Town Center, a large shopping and dining complex. It is in the center of town where all the "life" is and you can easily get to any part of town from there.

If you are looking for cheap hotels I would recommend hotels located on Sierra Highway in Canyon Country (California).

Most hotels are located in Stevenson Ranch on the edge of town. You will find the most options in terms of price and value here.

Hope this helps you!

Sara from Santa Clarita

Amanda
The Hyatt Regency Valencia just off of Mcbean is right in the center of town