Julia
Winnipeg

San Sebastian

Are restaurants open in San Sebastian on Sunday and Mondays?

I'll be travelling in Spain througout may. I'd really like to make it to San Sebastián for some PintxoS and other great food. I can only make it on a sunday and monday. It appears the the top restaurants will be closed on those days. Will there be enough good Pintxos bars open on a Sunday and Monday evening to make it worth the trip? 

Ross from Fort Collins

Yes some are open on Sunday and most on Monday. Check out Rekondo you won't be disappointed!

1. Rekondo (restaurant)

Kathy from Taunton

Hi Julia, from what I remember the pintxos bars in the old town are open on both days and you can get small amounts (pintxos) or larger meals (raciones) which all are absolutely amazing, esp mejillones (mussels). It is definitely worth the trip. San Sebastian is one of the best places I have ever been to....you will see why when you get there. Kathy😊

1. San Sebastian (city)