Judy
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

San Juan, Old San Juan

How many days should we stay in San Juan?

Our cruise ends in San Juan, Puerto Rico. How many days should we stay in San Juan after the cruise to enjoy the city?

Adrienne from Columbus

I think you need at least 2 days. Give yourself enough time to walk through Old San Juan, visit El Morro and try some local food. If there's time, you should also rent a car or book a tour and visit El Yunque National Forest rainforest. 

1. Old San Juan (city)
  2. El Morro (neighborhood)
  3. El Yunque National Forest (attraction)

Paula from Someplace

I would say at least 2 or 3 or longer if you could. You could check out the forte, the rain forest, so many beautiful beaches, if you're into photography you'll really enjoy San Juan.

Maria from Connecticut

Puerto Rico is a great country.  If you are going to be in San Juan only for a couple of days and need a hotel, try La Concha A Renaissance Resort in Condado.  It is like a boutique hotel In the middle of everything and also great shopping and restaurants at a walking distance.  If you venture to the Old San Juan and you will be with children, visit the forts. They also offer tours of the city in Jet skiis.  I did not do it, but my friend said it was a great experience. You get to see the city from the water up close.

1. La Concha A Renaissance Resort (hotel)
  2. Old San Juan (city)

Jesus from Rio Grande (Puerto Rico)

3 days