Maria asked

Stops along I 80 from California to Philladelphia

My son and I are planning a 7 day road trip from SF to Philly. I'd like to stay on I-80 for the most part. I'm open to veering off the I-80 a bit but not too far out. I would like to keep the driving down to 500 miles a day if possible.
Looking for recommendations on cities to spend the night and a few stops along the way. Day 1 we're stopping in Reno for lunch, and spending the night in West Wendover. Leaving in the morning to Snowbird Resort in Utah stopping for 2-3 hours and driving into Rock Springs Wyoming. That's as far as I've gotten so far. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

San Francisco (California) Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)

Vani from Denver
Hi Maria,
I have driven from SF to Denver quite a few times now. I do not think West wendover is a place you should stay for night. Rather Salt Lake city or Elko will be a better choice.

Maria
is it not safe there?

Vani
I did not like the vibe there.

Login   ·   About   ·   FAQ   ·   Contact   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms