Vuthearith
Modesto

Vuthearith from Modesto asked

How possible to fly between March to July next year?

Regarding international travel, with this new information here (I don’t need to ask more than once on another two forums for however many answers I can get) what does this mean for international travel? The covid may last up to two more years but places like Australia rely on travel partly for the economy. How likely is it for any educated guesses that I can fly from CA to Brisbane in March next year? What about July?

San Francisco Brisbane   Cairns

Aviation will not be stopped for two years. There's developments towards combatting the virus every week at the moment. And there have been a couple of airlines coming out this week, saying that they plan to slowly start flying again in late June. Your problem with Australia might be that if they succesfully eradicate the virus by next year (which is possible) and the US not. Then there might be severe restrictions for US travelers entering Australia. But there is also a fair chance that a vaccine is ready by then. And then the skies will open again for all of us.