Hannah
Milwaukee

Is the AT&T Park worth visiting if you're not a baseball fan?

How is the AT&T Park? My bf wants to see a game while we're in San Francisco, but me -- I'm not so much of a sports fan.  Is the park itself a good attraction and must-see even for non-baseball fans?

JR from Manhattan Beach

Well, as a Dodger fan, it's hard for me to admit that it's one of the best ballparks in the country. I'd say top two... the other being Target Field in MN.  This is a fun place, but if you get bored, there's free wifi all over the park for wifi-enabled devices.  Between the on field action and the garlic fries though, you probably wouldn't get bored!

Brett from Long Beach

As much as I hate the Giants, I have to say that I love this park. (And I really, really hate the Giants.)

Andrew from Minneapolis

This is such a beautiful park located right on San Francisco Bay. I always want to watch a homer fly into the water. If you’re here you’ve got to try the Gilroy Garlic Fries. There is nothing like them anywhere else. Warning: they've got some kick!

1. Gilroy Garlic Fries (attraction)

Casey from Costa Rica

If they were still playing in "The Stick", it would have been a historic trip anyway. It was the place of the last live Beatles concert! The new stadium is very nice with views of the water. Pay extra to get good seats and I think you will be impressed with your first major league game.

I wouldn't call the AT&T Park a must-go-to spot unless you really love baseball or your home team is playing against the Giants, but I think it is a place that you should visit at least once in your life because it really is a beautiful park and if you're rarely ever in SF, you might as well go! 

FYI, there are a few Gilroy Garlic Fries stands around the park and they are sooooo good!  Like, worth your admission to the park good (but I may be biased because I love garlic fries :).

1. AT&T Park (attraction)
  2. Gilroy Garlic Fries (attraction)

Peter from Los Angeles

AT&T Park is enemy territory for us Dodger fans but I definitely think it's worth seeing even if you're not a baseball fan! I actually went with some friends on a non-game day and they actually let you into the park to look around, take pictures & ride on the slide. 

If you don't have 3+ hours to sit and watch the Giants lose, you could at least check the place out. 

1. AT&T Park (attraction)

Drew from Angelika Film Center & Cafe

I'm not a baseball fan either, and I would echo the points above... not a must see but definitely better than expected.  if you've got the time, it's a great way to spend an afternoon.  but wouldn't be on my "best of" list.