Carol
Bahrain

Best hotels in San Francisco for $150-$300 during summer

I am looking for a good hotel in San Francisco that is in a convenient location which is in the middle of the attractions . I heard the best area to book a hotel in is Union Square is it or there is another area that is more happening now ?

For budget it is between $150-$300 per night, and I will be staying for 3 nights in the summer.

Elliot from Elmhurst, Illinois

I always go for the Clift Hotel or The St. Regis San Francisco (a touch more expensive but always some good deals if you book in advance). Might also want to check out Hotel Zetta San Francisco as well!

1. Clift Hotel (hotel)
  2. The St. Regis San Francisco (hotel)
  3. Hotel Zetta San Francisco (hotel)

Andee from Sacramento

hotels are insane right now price wise, not sure why. the The Mosser Hotel is the best deal in terms of price and location but they don't have AC. not a problem in the summer though when there is fog. Enjoy!

1. The Mosser Hotel (hotel)

Joe

I would check out airbnb https://www.airbnb.com/s/San-Francisco--CA?price_max=300 There are so many great places on there.