Trevor

Trevor from Los Angeles asked

Good restaurant for a bachelor party dinner?

I'm planning a bachelor party which'll include 1 night in San Diego. I'm looking for restaurant recommendations that would be good for our group of 5 guys. We'll be staying in the Gaslamp Quarter so restaurants in that neck of the woods are preferred, but we'll consider taking a cab/uber anywhere in the city. The place can be in pretty much any price range (just nothing astronomically expensive). Just looking for a place with a good vibe and good food. Thanks!

San Diego (California)

Peter from San Diego

Trevor, you could plan your bachelor party at Searsucker for great food with a nice bar and beats with live DJ. If you prefer no music Puesto is another Mexican restaurant with a nice ambience and outside patio with fire pits. 

Trevor
Awesome, thanks Peter! Searsucker is at the top of my list...and I'll look into Puesto too.

1. Searsucker (attraction)
  2. Puesto (attraction)
Kyle from San Diego

Well San Diego has no shortage of great restaurants, that's for sure. Off the top of my head, some great places for a bachelor party in the Gaslamp would be:

I think that gives you a good mix. Honestly you can't go wrong with any of them.

Hope this helps!

Trevor
Awesome list -- thanks Kyle! I was thinking about Searsucker, but will definitely look into the others.

Brew from Manhattan Beach

+1 for Searsucker.

1. Searsucker (attraction)