Katie from Los Angeles asked

Best free things to do in San Antonio?

I'm going to be in San Antonio next month and will be on a pretty tight budget. I'm looking for the best free and inexpensive things to check out! I love the outdoors, art, museums, you name it. Thanks!

San Antonio

Julian from San Antonio

After you visit the Riverwalk and The Alamo, go to the McNay Art Museum, admission is free on Thursdays afternoon, and on the first Sunday of the month. Visit the farmer's market at The Park at PearlSaturday / Sunday and the Witte Museum on a Tuesday is free from 3 to 8 p.m.

1. Riverwalk (attraction)
  2. The Alamo (attraction)
  3. McNay Art Museum (attraction)
  4. The Park at Pearl (attraction)
  5. Witte Museum (attraction)
Kena

check out the McNay Art Museum if you have your student id still, its free. Also, walking down the riverwalk at night, although most of those bars are expensive. a great affordable hip place is moses roses on the weekend! if you're going and its the first friday of the month from downtown to south town (its super artsy and fun)..you NEED to try san antonio pub run(just google it). Its probably the most happenin night all month and there's always a theme. the japanese tea garden is free and beautiful. Rent a bike at the Pearl Stable and ride to King William District CrossFit, its a great way to spend the day. make sure to check groupon for cool affordable activites to do downtown or around san antonio.

1. McNay Art Museum (attraction)
  2. Pearl Stable (attraction)
  3. King William District CrossFit (attraction)

Becky from San Antonio

The San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk downtown.  It is free and great restaurants. I do not if The Alamo is free???? McNay Art Museum.  I do not know if it is free. I guess I do not now that much.