Klarine
Netherlands

Klarine from Netherlands asked

I'm looking for a nice place to stay/ sleep for a weekend

I'm looking for a nice place to stay/ sleep for a weekend witch 5 friends totally in the city Rotterdam, special in the part Katendrecht. This is becoming the new hotspot of the city i believe!

Rotterdam

dan from Israel

I would recommend the Nhow Rotterdam hotel. Very big and fancy one....
It's a strange building but nice one and with great view

Great recommendation, Dan! By the way, I'm a community manager here and I've helped you highlight the hotel in your answer on a map! In the future, you can do this yourself as you answer a question by simply typing the @-symbol followed by the name of the place. Take a look at your map next to your answer :)

1. Nhow Rotterdam (restaurant)
D-Jan from Netherlands

Yup! It's cool at Hotel NY and Bazar. But I also liked the area of Kralingen a lot... Rotterdam is small so you'll probably visit it too. The people in Rotterdam call it little Paris and I can see what they mean. And try to eat at the Italian restaurant Osteria Vicinior the Spanish tapas restaurant Lokanta ProeflokaalLokanta. Both delicious! And Brasserie Pierre, more in the center is for delicate French food! ooh and hopefully the cafe Tropicanais open when you visit, it's a bit strange but refreshing! Don't think you ll have problems finding great food + a good night of sleep in Rotterdam. Enjoy your stay!

1. Osteria Vicini (restaurant)
  2. Lokanta Proeflokaal (restaurant)
  3. Brasserie Pierre (restaurant)
  4. Tropicana (attraction)

I haven't stayed in Katendrecht, but I've used http://www.dutch-farmholidays.com/ several times and have loved each place I've stayed. It's a nice, comfortable arrangement for large families and groups and some include breakfast.