Greta
Vilnius

Rome

What to do with 15 hours in Rome?

Me and my boyfriend are having a connecting flight through Rome adn we are thinking what to do there? We land at 1pm and our flight home leaves at 6am next morning. Do you have any recommendations? We both have been to Rome so we saw the MUST-SEEs, we would just like to have a good time. Thanks!

Krista from San Francisco

I'd suggest enjoying a good meal and walking around Trastevere/the Tiber river at night. For restaurants, consider Dar Poeta or, if willing/wanting to splurge, Antica Pesa :)

1. Trastevere (neighborhood)
  2. Dar Poeta (restaurant)
  3. Antica Pesa (restaurant)

Nars from Boston

I would stop at these places:

Colosseum

Trevi Fountain

Piazza Navona

Here are some other ideas if you need any. Have a great trip.

http://www.ruebarue.com/rome/guide?num-days=1&pace=2&filter=must%20see

1. Colosseum (attraction)
  2. Trevi Fountain (attraction)
  3. Piazza Navona (attraction)

Sara from Florence

15 hours is definitely not enough, but I think you already know. :D I would suggest to take a bus that will take you around the center to give you a quick view of the most prominent attractions,so it will be impossible for you to miss anything important (from the turistic point of view).

Then walk a little around the city, grab an ice-cream or do some shopping so you get the feeling of the town, because it is very important in Rome to feel the history and the importance of the place. I guarantee you that you will feel it!

Sign up the things you like the most and come back when you have more time! :)