Angelo

Angelo from Los Angeles asked

Looking for best nightlife in Rome?

I'm headed to Rome in August and am looking for the best club to check out. What are the best areas for nightlife?

Rome

Krista from San Francisco

I really love Mò Mò Republic - it's basically a mansion with a pool, tents, decent (& inexpensive!) food, and amazing cocktails. It's also a place that locals seem to really love. :)

1. Mò Mò Republic (restaurant)
Richard from Cape Town

Hi Angelo,

Rome is a phenomenal place to party. The old roman area of Monte Testacciois one of the best places to find nightclubs built right into the hill of broken ancient roman amphorae called Monte Testaccio.

I don't now if Akab and L'Alibi is still open (clubs can be changeable) but I had great fun there.

You will also find good places to go in Centro Storico where K-club is a good place for dancing.

For a more chilled but still vibey night out go to Trastevere. There are many hangouts and cool bars there. Look for Freni e Frizioni.

Krista
LOVE Testaccio! <3

1. Monte Testaccio (attraction)
  2. Monte Testaccio (attraction)
  3. Centro Storico (attraction)
  4. Trastevere (neighborhood)
  5. Freni e Frizioni (restaurant)