stefania

Rome

Good value hotel downtown

I'm planning a trip to Rome for next September and need advice for a little good hotel close to Termini Station that is good value for money. thank you 

Marie from Las Vegas

I stayed at Hotel Rex a couple of weeks ago as part of a tour group. Not sure of their prices. It was about three blocks to the train station and close to the metro and bus routes. Very convenient.

1. Hotel Rex (restaurant)

Katharina from Hong Kong

Last time I went to Rome with my mum we rented a super nice, very cheap and extremely central apartment through Airbnb. I sometimes find that hotel rooms in Rome lack good value offers. In that case, Airbnb is an easy alternative to stay at a clean and cheap and most often stylish and welcoming place.

Desirae

Not sure how strict you are on being "close" but we stayed at Hotel Lancelot and were enchanted by its vintage charm! GORGEOUS hotel, caring and friendly staff, and only 5 blocks from the Coliseum

1. Hotel Lancelot (hotel)

natalie from Bordeaux

Hello Stefania, I can suggest you Capitolium Roomsa boutique hotel very close to Termini Station. I spent a week there in May, and it's a real gem. Only few rooms, super clean and all renewed. Staff is friendly and helpful. The location is perfect as you can walk to the main tourist attraction (15 minutes walk to the Trevi Fountain and Spanish steps) or easily reach it with the metro. Ask for a room with garden view, look the picture, that was my room! Get a look at their website: www.capitoliumrooms.com

1. Capitolium Rooms (hotel)