Cara

Rome

Good hotel option for a group?

Heading to Rome for 2 days in October with extended family. Most haven't been before, so looking for a decent-size hotel that (a) could accommodate 7 couples, (b) in a central location to walk to all the major sites, and (c) isn't a crazy expensive chain. Go!

Kim from San Diego

Trastevere, which is a simple stroll across the  Tiber River, is my favorite place to stay in Roma.  One recommendation is Relais Le Clarisse Hotel Rome in Trastevere. Enjoy!

1. Trastevere (neighborhood)
  2. Relais Le Clarisse Hotel Rome (hotel)
  3. Tiber River (attraction)

Desirae

We stayed at Hotel Lancelot and loved it! Comfortable, charming and great staff. Only 5 blocks from the coliseum and walking distance to the subway. Breakfast included (HUGE SPREAD! )

1. Hotel Lancelot (hotel)

Simonettoni from Athens

I stayed in Hotel Brasile which is mediocre and cheap. The second time I stayed in an AirBnB apartment next to Pantheon with other three people! My suggestion is AirBnB for all of you!

1. Pantheon (attraction)
  2. Hotel Brasile (hotel)

Jennifer from Minneapolis

Look into renting an apartment. It's super reasonable and then everyone can stay together. We were there 5 years ago and stayed in an apt right off Campo dè Fiori and it was awesome. If you want me to check the company we used let me know. 

1. Campo dè Fiori (attraction)