Roanoke

What is your favorite restaurant in Roanoke?

Heading to Roanoke and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

John from Omaha, Nebraska

Local Roots -A Farm to Table Restaurant in Grandin Village, hands down no questions. By far the tastiest fresh food menu in the area. For quality this good you have to go to Charlotte or Charlottesville to compete. 

1. Local Roots -A Farm to Table Restaurant (restaurant)

Lori

We always stop at Harbor Inn Seafood when we take 81 from PA to Florida. The food is standard fried and broiled fare excellently prepared with the usual tasty accompaniments. I look forward to planning trips so that I am in the vicinity of Harbor Inn around mealtimes. :)

1. Harbor Inn Seafood (restaurant)

Leslie from Roanoke

the most fun experience and meeting others, as well as the food , is roanoke food/dining tour- it comes with a piece of history as well- they go to different places

here is their web

http://www.roanokefoodtours.com/