Natalia
Des Moines

Riga, Tallinn

What is the easiest way to get from Riga to Tallinn?

I'm traveling solo next summer through Eastern Europe on a bit of a mission to trace my family heritage and I need to get from Riga to Tallinn. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to do that? I'm not that concerned with cost --since I'll be by myself and need to do things relatively quickly, I'd like to just take the path of least resistance. Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Victoria from Riga

Natalia, your best option would be to take a LuxExpress bus. They are easy-breezy. Will take you a bit more than 4 hours with comfort and good service. You can buy tickets online, you can also hop in either at the Coach Station, Radisson Blu Hotel or airport.

Hope this helps.

Good luck on your heritage mission trip!

Triin

1. Tallinn (city)
  2. Riga (city)

Ksenia from Tallinn, Estonia

The easiest and fastest way is by plain, there are several flgihts per day, duration about 45 minutes.
The cheaper way, with duration of 4,5 hours is by bus. You can use two companies, Lux Express Latvia, SIA, or Ecolines. 

Anna

An easy way is to go by coach like Simpleexpress,Ecolines or Eurolines.It's cheap and direct!