hello, does anyone know where I can rent A wheelchair in Krakow, Poland.
Here are more options for wheelchair rental and travel companies you can contact in Krakow:
2. http://www.krakow-info.com/disabled.htm suggested going to 94 Koralewska Street, Krakow or call +48 126368584 on weekdays (except Mondays) from 11 am to 5 pm.
3. For comfortable vehicles and tours in Krakow, I suggest Krakow Travel Time. I had a positive travel experience with them in Krakow. https://www.krakowtraveltime.com/
Hope this info helps.
A couple of ideas:
1. Contact a Krakow tourist information office. They will almost certainly be able to give you info about wheelchair hire. I'd suggest:
2. Contact your hotel and ask for their advice. They may know of local providers.
3. There are companies which can organise equipment hire abroad e.g.
Mentioned in this answer: