Georgia
Minneapolis

Prague

Shopping in Prague?

What are the best areas, streets, or malls to shop in Prague? I'm looking for a variety of things--crafts, jewelry, clothes--from cheap to expensive. Thanks!

Sarah from Prague

As someone who lives in Prague and loves to shop, I can tell you my favorite store to shop in is Harddecore which is hugely popular here. It’s part museum gift shop, part home goods store, part avant garde clothing boutique. Reminds me a little of Collette in Paris. Another good one is Lazy Eye which is a sort of retro-glam atelier.

If you want a big selection of stores, try the Obchodní centrum Nový Smíchov mall which has a mix of European chain stores as well as a few odd American places.

You could also try the Náplavka flea market where the odd treasure shows up from time to time. If you really want a shopping adventure check out the Kolbenova flea market which is a really bare bones kind of place which is what makes it kind of exhilarating. 

1. Prague (city)
  2. Harddecore (attraction)
  3. Lazy Eye (attraction)
  4. Obchodní centrum Nový Smíchov (attraction)
  5. Náplavka (attraction)
  6. Kolbenova (attraction)

Mobile