Veronica

Prague

Place to rent in Prague for 4-6 weeks

We are looking for an inexpensive 2-bedroom in Prague this summer.  Any recommendations on places or agencies to contact would be great appreciated!

Martin from Prague

Hello Veronica,

I would definitelly recommend you www.airbnb.com

I'm a regular user of this website when I'm planning a trip to abroad (just booked such a beautiful private house in Thailand for about 170 dollars per day).

I would recommend you Prague 1 area. Everything is close and easy to reach. Have a good luck and nice stay in Prague ;-)

1. Prague 1 (neighborhood)

Charles from London, United Kingdom

The Flatshare in Prague and Prague Flatfinder FB Groups are a good place to start, if you don't want to go the AirBnB route. As to neighbourhoods, Prague 1 is pretty busy with tourists in summer (even more so than other times of the year). I would suggest staying in a more residential neighbourhood close to the centre, such as Vinohrady, Karlín or Letná. Vinohrady and Letna both have large parks with great beer gardens. You'll have a much more local experience.

1. Prague 1 (neighborhood)
  2. Vinohrady (neighborhood)
  3. Karlín (attraction)
  4. Letná (neighborhood)

Try the Residence Karolina - Prague City Apartments. you can easily sleep 6 in a one bedroom. They are brand new and very clean, concierge and security, washer and dryer, flat screen tv's with tons of channels in bedroom and living room, fully equipped kitchen with american sized appliances and a formal dining room with another sleeper couch. Had a wonderful experience and it was reasonably priced and a great location.

1. Residence Karolina - Prague City Apartments (hotel)

Sloan from Lincoln, New Hampshire

Look up Arcadia Residence. They have breakfast in bed style apartments or short term rentals. They guys who run the place are incredibly nice. The apartment I stayed in was spacious and modern. They have a few properties I think, most centrally located in Prague 1.

1. Arcadia Residence (hotel)
  2. Prague 1 (neighborhood)

Jennifer from Austin (Texas)

Hi Veronica!  Definitely try Airbnb! It's the best place to find a reliable longer-term sublet on a 2-bedroom apartment.  I was a long-time Airbnb host in Prague so I'm happy to answer any questions you may have :)