Ken

Prague

Breakfast places

Hi, since our hotel doesn't include breakfast, we're looking for some must-eat places for our 4 days there.  We've done some research and compiled below.  What do you think or mind sharing your own faves with us.  Thanks!

Bakeshop Praha

Cafe Savoy

Cukrkavalimonada

Cafe Imperial

Hey, Ken,

Café Savoy is absolutely fantastic! Just be prepared to wait a bit for a table. The atmosphere and the people watching is great (as is the food) but remember that it's very well known so there are a LOT of tourists as well. 

If you want a really special treat, have breakfast at Terasa U Zlaté studně. Their dining room overlooks Prague and the food is beyond incredible. They have a prix fixe menu and for about $40 per person (including drinks), you can have anything on the menu as well as anything in their buffet. The service is incredible and the whole experience is just amazing. I can't recommend this place enough! 

1. Café Savoy (restaurant)
  2. Terasa U Zlaté studně (restaurant)

Brenna from Tempe

Café Savoy is a must and, as mentioned, a reservation is a good idea. Café Louvre is another good suggestion on the other side of the river.

If you're a coffee drinker then I'd definitely check out mamacoffee for a good cup. I'm not sure about their breakfast menu but there's several locations around the city and it's always a good place to have some coffee in the morning. 

Last recommendation is Můj šálek kávy. I'm not sure where your hotel is but if you're ever on this side of town, Muj salek is a must. Their brunch is fantastic and is where a lot of local people will go for brunch. I'd recommend making a reservation a day before, though.

I hope that helps!

1. Café Savoy (restaurant)
  2. Café Louvre (restaurant)
  3. mamacoffee (restaurant)
  4. Můj šálek kávy (restaurant)

marianne from Varna

If going for Café Savoy make sure to make a reservation a day before or a couple of days before. The other one that is amazing I love and have been so many times is call Café Lounge in Malá Strana, just amazing.

1. Café Savoy (restaurant)
  2. Café Lounge (restaurant)
  3. Malá Strana (neighborhood)