Danielle

Positano

Where to stay? What to eat?

Looking at Hotel Punta Regina or Palazzo Murat - will be there for 3 nights! Restaurant suggestions please! Also if there are better hotels in the same price range (about $300/night) I'm open to suggestions!

Trevor from Los Angeles

Sounds fun! Positano is easily one of the most beautiful places on earth -- I can't wait to go back!

Although the town is dotted with little locally owned restaurants, the most iconic (and for good reason) is the Champagne and Oyster Bar at Le Sirenuse hotel. Insanely romantic, Le Sirenuse is located right in town so it's easy to get to, and there are amazing vistas of the surrounding hillside and sea.

They do serve dinner, but many people just come for a pre or post dinner drink and to snack on oysters. 

I'd suggest coming around sunset for a glass of champagne before dinner. 

1. Le Sirenuse (hotel)